BIG SKY MONTANA
MARCH 6TH – 13TH, 2018
$200/person deposit due to confirm RSVP
$1,750/person (based on 6 people in a 3 bed/ 3 bath condo)
- Round trip Air from Hartford to Bozeman via United Airlines
- Round trip motorcoach bus from Bozeman to Big Sky
- Seven (7) night’s accommodations at Big Horn Condo’s
- Five (5) out of six (6) day lift pass – Welcome reception
- 1 hour beer/wine light snacks (minimum of 25 people)
- Mountain Tour
- Discounted equipment rentals – All current taxes
BIG HORN CONDOS
Big Horn Condominiums are truly a home away from home. These units are spacious, well-planned and especially comfortable for groups. Enjoy views of Lake Levinsky and Lone Mountain.
- Great location only 50 – 500 feet from Bear Back Poma Lift
- Private garage, washer-dryer, fully equipped kitchen, living, dining areas, fireplace and balconies
- Access to Huntley Lodge pool and Jacuzzi
- On shuttle route
FLIGHT SCHEDULE- UNITED AIRLINES
|3/6||HARTFORD 6:40 am||CHICAGO 8:05 am||CHICAGO 9:05 am||BOZEMAN 11:23 am|
|3/13||BOZEMAN 2:35pm||DENVER 4:12 pm||DENVER 5:45 pm||HARTFORD 11:23 pm|
- $200/person deposit due to confirm RSVP (no later than 7/15/17)
- Balance due January 1, 2018 – $600/person second payment (10/01/17)
No Air/transfers please deduct $650. – No lifts deduct $400. – 6th day lift pass add $80.
Travel is a perishable product. We highly recommend that participants purchase Travel Insurance to cover their investment. Travel protection must be purchased prior to final payment to Ski.com. Travel Insurance is 6% of your package price. For details visit www.trippreserver.com.
Welcome to Big Sky
The vastness of the Big Sky and the unique scenic beauty will envelop your senses and revitalize your soul. Then, once you strap on your skis and explore the mountains, you’ll feel as if this winter paradise was reserved exclusively for you. Ski Big Sky and discover acres of terrain on three immense mountains that provide you with enough variety and expanse that standing in lift lines is an anomaly to Big Sky visitors. Big Sky Lodging options vary from slopeside hotels and Condos to private homes.
Your Big Sky Vacation
Ski Moonlight Basin offering 80 mapped trails, chutes and glades, making more than 1,900 skiable acres with a vertical drop of 4,150’. The Biggest Skiing in America ticket gives skiers and riders access to a vast 5,532 acres of interconnected trails and lifts, all with one pass. Big Sky skiing has captured the ski world’s attention with its awe-inspiring Lone Peak Tram to the 11,166 foot summit of its mountain namesake. The tram has bestowed the honor upon Big Sky of having the total most vertical feet of skiing in the United States and offers 360° views of Yellowstone Park, the Tetons and all three bordering states. This expanded advanced and extreme terrain provides white-knuckle descents for even the most seasoned of skiers. Combine all these inviting ingredients plus our special family lift ticket program of children 10 and younger skiing free and you may realistically never want to leave. With all this in mind, come experience your physical and spiritual awakening this winter at Big Sky Resort and Moonlight Basin. Let one of our mountain travel specialists design the right Big Sky ski vacation or Moonlight Basin ski vacation for you which will make this ski vacation to Montana a memorable one.
- From Bozeman Airport: 52 minutes / 42.5 miles
- From Butte: 1 Hour 55 minutes / 115.5 miles
- Allow additional time for seasonal driving conditions and traffic.
Big Sky statistics:
- 400 inches of annual snowfall
- 5804 acres open
- Top Elevation 11166 feet, base 6800 feet
- 20.0% expert, 36.0% advanced, 22.0% intermediate, 21.0% beginner
Moonlight Basin statistics:
- 400 inches of annual snowfall
- 1900 acres open
- Top Elevation 11166 feet, base 7000 feet 33.0% expert, 26.0% advanced, 21.0% intermediate, 20.0% beginner